Friday 6 April 2012

Friday 6th April

Friday!

Today it's FRIDAY, FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY! Hooray I had my first model job; where I actually got paid! (Well in pictures, not cash but very professional piccies). The pictures are being edited, so I didn't get any to post on here tonight but I must say, my outfit is STUNNING! I went all out, choosing a floral outfit especially. (I was asked to bring florals), but I get there and there's a costume there for me already. Good job it's not all my £60 that went on that outfit, the buttons on the dress broke. I had to use my jacket to cover up, my bra started to wink at passers by. The shoot itself was so fun. More of a competition actually, I was the 'Newbie' there and some girl was the favourite beforehand. I may of stolen her shots and solo's...I also may of slid down a hill, but I did it so effortlessly, stylish.  I had a 'good one' today did you? Well, I got home exhausted. Looking pretty is hard work! See ya's for tomorrow! P.S: My Mum's not letting me go to the casting tomorrow :(

No comments:

Post a Comment