Tuesday 6 December 2011

Tuesday 6th December

Tuesday!


Today was interesting. We had dance today which was fun, we got our pregnant teacher back today and she put me in the front row :) I was smiling so much it wasn't the usual me. As you see I didn't go out in my dance kit like a freak.< So we had to show our work to another class, and me being in the front thought 'Let's not get moved' and I didn't. But I forgot it :( But you seen these bottoms, they're size 10 so they were a little tight. I did the dance infront of a load of 'Popularh's babes, you know what I mean, the people who think they're so reeem'. They were in seats directly infront of me, the minute we came on my pant's thought they needed a split. I had to wear some mankly second hand ones :( She made me take the bus home today,  as I tried to get the ticket from the machine it wouldn't come out and decided to back chat me.I kept pulling it until it finally ripped and I went flying down the bus aisle, let's just say it awoke some grannies. CLOTHES SHOW LIVE TOMORROW!! SEE YA'S! 4am wake up, fml.

No comments:

Post a Comment