Saturday 10 December 2011

Saturday 10th December

 Saturday!


Today was interesting.It was my Nan's birthday today and myself, one who likes a bit of baking. I baked a strawberry trifle (You know with custard, lavers of cream, sponge, strawberries and often some chocolate on top if your generous )  after a few hours of messing up the kitchen, as you do. She calls me 'Messy Chef', well she says that so she doesn't have to do the washing up afterwards :/ My nan lives across the road from me so I carried it over to her house, the massive trifle so I couldn't really see anything in front of me, I kinda ran remembering that I could get run over! I didn't see a can on the floor and before I could lecture about how they needed to be fined I tripped, my face landed in the trifle and if I do say so myself, it was rather delicious :) See ya's for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment