- With this trend, long nails (Ew) are out replaced by short squares with a curved edge.
- Always file nails in one direction, never file back and forth (Naughty me!) as this weakens the nails.
- Take your time painting, so the nails do not chip.
- A base coat is very important to achieve a smooth finish. Use a lycra coat (I'll post one for you!)
- Once the base is done, apply TWO coats of your chosen gummy bear.
Choosing colours? Let me, stay tuned for my picks and unfortunately they are not 50p this time :(