Wednesday 7 September 2011

Wednesday 7th September

Wednesday's Outfit!

Today I returned to school, in Year 9! But I would love to have a meeting with the guys who create my timetable, I had to put up with sitting in classes with losers I would NEVER go near. It's like really,  you could of put in my friends, they've got the same levels as me? Jeez. But not much has changed: The slappers have more slap that if there's a test to go on 'Snog Marry Avoid' they have exceeded it, skirts are shorter, year 7's are shorter, acne is worse and well everyone was have asleep (as usual). Then, to top off my worst first day from hell, I bring my bffl home for tea (no we're not 5) and find She dancing to 80's junk, with not alot on. Had to do the 'Look, there's the juice', pushing my bezzie out of the horror show She was performing.

No comments:

Post a Comment