Thursday 29 September 2011

Thursday 29th September

Thursday!

Today my facebook status was 'A guy shows up late for work. The boss yells ” You should have been here at 8:30! ” he replies: “Why? What happened at 8:30?”'. Great laugh for my friends :) Well it's the morning after the birthday. Normal teenagers that the newspapers call us would have hangovers. Not for me. I was eating my lunch in the can'een mon, and wanted to give my friend a scare. She was comming towards be and I got my drinks bottle and pretended to squirt water at her. Not knowing the lid was open it came out at full blast. She got drenched! Worst of all, one of my teachers' saw and gave me a half an hour detention. My first ever detention with a real slip! Damn it! See ya's for tomorrow! There'll be a big surprise in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment