Monday 26 September 2011

Milan Fashion Week! Triple Take

The last few days I am yet to report for Milan Fashion Week. There isn't as many shows on near the end of the season, so I will be reporting as much as I can. Here are the top outfits and I must say I did overdo the last one :) :
Emporio Armani- Black, black and more bland black. An ok show.
Emporio ArmaniEmporio Armani
Just Cavalli- Beautiful show. They had a bit of geometric print and statement print. Plenty of neutral colours.
Just CavalliJust CavalliJust Cavalli
Moschino Cheap and Chic- A 'Budget' brand, you can tell the cheapness. Models looked happy, for once.
Moschino Cheap & ChicMoschino Cheap & ChicMoschino Cheap & Chic
Dolce & Gabbana- Very starry start and very smart, boy clothes a bit of metallics were squeezed in.
Dolce & GabbanaDolce & GabbanaDolce & Gabbana
Dolce & GabbanaDolce & GabbanaDolce & Gabbana

No comments:

Post a Comment