Sunday 16 October 2011

Sunday 16th October

Sunday!

Today, I went to meet the 'Mystery Celebrity' and it was none other than the fabulous Louie Spence! He was so nice and I was bright red! I was wearing my Pineapple bits and he said he was loving my sequins and he hadn't seen them in the Covent Garden store yet. I just replied saying 'Well, I had to make the effort!'. He was just laughing with me, he was so nice and genuine, really down to Earth. Much nicer than when I saw Amy Childs. I also gave him a little business card and he said he will be tuning in to the blog! I would like to say a big thank you to my mum and well you wouldn't guess what she did. She made me perform the little dance to Louie which involved alot of shimmying and hip shaking. Everyone was laughing at me! A fabulous experience and I will cherish the photo and book forever. See ya's for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment