Monday 14 November 2011

Monday 14th November

Monday!


Today was a struggle. You know your family argue over stupid things, well mine had a tiff last night and I have had a migraine all day. Usually when I have a migraine, I vomit and have it all week. Thanks alot Mum, did the 'Who scoffed the biscuits' row really have to happen? Anyway, I was really bored in class (Pay attention in lessons kiddies!)so I started chewing on the bottom of my pen. I noticed that people kept giving my funny looks during class but I wasn't really sure why. Then we went to lunch and as I was eating a sandwich I noticed a whole load of blue ink on the bread. I legged it to the loos to discover it wasn't just all over my face, it was all over my lips and my teeth! It stained my teeth. You know, as you do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment