Saturday 22 September 2012

Saturday 22nd September

Saturday!
Today was interesting. The day I strut my stuff on the catwalk making my catwalk debut. Badly. The scene was set at a shopping event, I was there with the models and co ready to go out onto the stage. Not an actual runway sadly, but less pressure (Hoping). I wore this amazing peplum blouse and pencil skirt! Very Cheryl Cole- during my modelling career Cheryl Cole seems to appear. Not exactly a fan, but it's interesting she crops up. Speaking of tripping up. Ever worn 8 inch heels? Then expected to strut in them, on a wooden floor. Uh oh. Not just that, I could grab the dress with my heels. I walk, nervously. Then turn and well the crowd are cheering with a reserved look on their faces. When I got off stage I noticed my dress was tucked in to my leggings! Whoops. Oh well. I'm still being used on other shows.
Anyways... Walking into a library looking like a supermodel, as you do. Walking out with masses of revision guides, in high heels. As you do. Seeing an old lady purchase corsets, as you do... Kinkay. Hopefully the fashion show video doesn't end up on Youtube. I don't want to live under a rock, especially before my birthday! 6 Days woooooop! See ya then... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment