Friday 7 September 2012

Friday 7th August

Friday!
Today was interesting. It's friday... TGIF! Party go out, whatever. Or be like me at home tweeting, facebooking, emailing, blogging and er EATING!  Pretty much my whole social life. Oh well. Three weeks till the birthday, not too fussed about it but hey. It's always a 'blast' for all the wrong reasons... What's new today. Found She, discovering the enlightenment of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'. Smiling, suspiciously... Awkward. What wasn't pleasant on the other hand was being woken by a huge, many stone dog. Not talking about the siblings. Then everyone complains I'm in a rubbish mood, well erm with the equivalent of a sumo wrestler sat on my bed for half an hour. I don't think of ways to get it off me, I just sit there trying to wriggle it off? Not cool. Anywho. When you order a shopping bag from a large, department store and an adult DVD turns up instead. What a mix up. I doubt parading around school with that will get me any A*'s. Infact speaking of A*'s, huge congrats to those who received them. I'm sure your revision paid off- if you didn't and you just 'wing it' good one! I sometimes find that. When you don't revise for a test and come out with great grades, then when you do you come out with bad ones? Hey ho. See ya's for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment