Tuesday 25 September 2012

London fashion week! Yes told you I'd get round to covering it today. Here we go, S/S 2013:

Matthew Williamson- Cara Delevingne opened the show, I've spotted her before this week and she is the 'model of the moment'. Found the show pretty good, a lot of bold Aztec prints with neutral, Aztec colours like camel and orange. Shirts were there, but without any 'special' collars. Overall, terrifically tribal.

Nicole Farhi- White, white white. Extremely feminine; with chiffons and silks. Trend seen is the cinch in your waist belt.

Temperley- Very 1940's/50's themed. The dresses were all of this particular structure. The accessories, look  like the hats from 'Good Morning Vietnam'. Sunglasses, so 50's.


Paul Smith- I liked these looks in particular, because they're wearable and they do have a twist. No1, the blazer is to die for! I think the structures are very manly, No3 does remind me of a boy band look.


No comments:

Post a Comment