Wednesday 1 August 2012

Wednesday!
Today was interesting. OMG Wednesday already! Felt like I wasted my holidays, so I thought 'Lets see Ted!'. Oh gonna see that tomorrow. Tonight i'll prepare my fake id :P Even though i'm 14 and three quarters and let's be honest they want their money; so they won't care. Anyway, I entered a contest to win a new television. AND.... I WON IT! I actually ran home (I was out eating, as per usual when I got the call). I got in (Thinking I was alone as She was out to get petrol)... So, I made up a song and dance about the TV. 'Do ray me for a TV'. Don't ask. I jumped into the kitchen to find myself surrounding by serious, looking people in suits. Looking at me, in my PJ's, singing like a Glee star. Awkward. In total there must have been about six of them all having a very deep discussion! For about 30 seconds, there was complete silence until my Mum burst out laughing and they all joined in! I ran out of the room with my face feeling as if it was on fire! Oh well. Off to get a fake ID printed, I sound like one of those movies. I asked She, 'Could I pass for 15?'. 'Nah, fat chance of that. You can bearly make it into the 12s.' Thanks. Good job she knows the clerks at the cinema. See ya's for tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment