Saturday 23 March 2013

Worldwide

Just been going through my viewer stats. It turns out Australia is now my top traffic source, then the USA. No surprise really; the USA is always in the top spots. Then Germany which rarely comes up as top. UK is after these. So interesting to see the content I write goes to really exotic places! I'm assuming it's due to being published in an Australian magazine- but I haven't been published in any German magazines. Yet. If you're reading why not comment with where you're from. Very interesting stuff :)
I don't really know anyone in Australia- which is a shame as I'd love to go over. Wouldn't it be interesting walking around and guessing who reads ArrayO'Style. However, one of my classmates is German so might get her to play that game when she's in Germany!

No comments:

Post a Comment