This tutorial is great for rejuvenating those pumps which are rarely worn. Waste not, want not.
For this tutorial you need:
- Pumps (or trainers, preferably of a brown colour)
- A thin & thick paintbrushs
- Black acrylic paint
- DecoColor opaque paint marker in white & black
- Masking tape
- Newspaper (Optional) if you're a messy artist!
- Tape the ribbon around your pumps, near the toe. Practically at the front of the hole. If that makes sense. Look at the picture. You may want to lay newspaper on the floor if you're messy with paint.
- Using the thick paintbrush, paint half of the front of the shoe black. With the black acrylic paint. Try not to make too much mess- as you'll be cleaning afterwards!
- Peel the tape off and get out your thin paintbrush now. A cat needs ears to hear, so paint two, small, triangles onto your animal.
- Get out your DecoColor opaque marker pen and ink symmetrical, white dots for eyes. Do the same but smaller triangles instead.
- Tidy up and admire your new accessories! Remember Cinderella is an example that one pair of shoes can change your life.