1. Cover your face in white facial foundation using a brush- then contour your face by using brown eye shadow under your cheekbones.
2. For your eyes, apply a green eyeshadow (Shade:Bitter by MAC) on the lid, inner crease and brow bone. Add a dark brown eyeshadow (Shade: Club by MAC) to add a wing at the outer corner of your eye. Then, line the top lash line using black eyeliner and go over the wing. You can use false eyelashes to enhance your monsterish look.
3. Moving on to your lips, transfer a dark berry shade to line and fill the lips. (MAC lip pencil in Currant and Lipstick in Cyber).
4. To create the stitches illusion, sketch a dotted line (using the lip liner Currant) down the side of your face.
5. Draw small horizonal lines in between your stitches, these will be staples. Use black eyeliner for these (MAC Black Chromagraphic pencil).
6. To build this look further, use brown eye shadow to create shadows around the lines. Then highlight with a white eye pencil.
7. Draw on scews using black eye liner and fill with white face paint or eye pencil.
If you need a visual guide, here is a video tutorial of the look: