Are you afraid of ghosts? Well I don't think you'll be scared of these ghosts! Some people may be scared by the concept of ghosts following you around all day... but with these scarily accurate ghost nails, will it be a trick or a treat?
- White nail varnish
- Black nail varnish
- Toothpick (or a bobby pin)
- Matte top coat
- Clear base coat
- Firstly, apply a base coat to your nails then paint your nails with your black nail varnish.
- Make ordinary black nails, black matte nails with a layer of your matte top coat.
- Next, paint a dot of white nail varnish on the tip of your nail. Keep developing the shape until you have a good ghost shape on your fingertips. Or you may find it easier to make a ghost by tipping your toothpick in white nail varnish.
- Time to add the eyes and the mouth to your little monster! Once your nails have dried, dip your toothpick (or bobbypin) into black nail varnish and dot on its facial features.
- Let your fingers dry before tearing into those Halloween treats!
Products used in this tutorial: