Monday 1 September 2014

It's our BLOGIVERSARY!

Happy birthday to ArrayO'Style! 

Yes this blog has been alive and living for 3 years now.

Today, I did have a big competition planned... but hey plans change and there are some things in life that just don't go according to plan. I could say that about ArrayO'Style. At the start it did take a long time to get readers coming back for more and I still think that. But, I think we are functioning fine as we are. So what we are not huge like Bethany Mota or Zoella's blogs? So what. We are fine for ourselves and well, readers do follow us and email lovely messages. <3

Stop comparing yourselves to others and you will soon flourish.

But, I do have a mini competition for you all- use the hastag #MYSTYLE with a picture and blog link to the favourite article I've posted. The best ones will get a retweet, regram and mention on the blog along with the chance to interview me for a future 'Viewers Q&A' post or maybe video...  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment